INCLUDE Neurodiversity Mentoring
neurotypes: autistic, adhder, anxiety, depression
ethnic identities: multi-racial latina
About your mentor:
Caressa is a kind and welcoming mentor and master's student in Curriculum and Instruction, with a focus on Engineering Education. As a UConn Chemical Engineering graduate who identifies as both autistic and as an ADHDer, she has personal experience navigating college and engineering as a neurodiverse student. Caressa's passion lies in supporting and empowering undergraduate students, so she is excited to get to know you and help guide you on your academic and personal journey at UConn!
- Get support at NO COST to you
- Chat with a bilingual, Spanish-speaking mentor
- Identify and develop strengths
- Develop and enhance self-advocacy skills
- Get connected to resources
- Discuss strategies for academic and personal success
- Learn how to seek assessment related to neurodiversity diagnoses
Open to BRIDGE students and students in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Open to others based on availability.